Our Outdoor Soccer leagues will take place during the Spring, Summer and Fall months of the year at our Seacoast United Sports Park in Amesbury MA. The leagues will be offered during the evenings (typically 7-10pm) and will be played on state of the art Field Turf and under lights. All of our games will be played across the full-sized field, with two games per full field, and utilize U11 sized goals (7H x 21W). We have been successful incorporating our Indoor leagues to the outdoor complex where players can enjoy small-sided soccer on our all purpose fields during the warmer months.
Outdoor Soccer League Rules - click here.
Coach/Team Contact Schedule Information
1. SUSC League Scheduler will notify all participating team contacts with the first scheduled game and time a week prior to the start of each season.
2. Teams will receive their second week game schedule once they arrive for their first scheduled game of the season.
3. When you arrive for your second game, you will receive a complete schedule for the entire schedule. Full Schedules will be posted on the website at www.seacoastunited.com on the 2nd week.
4. Once the full schedule is handed out, the schedule is frozen by the SUSC League Scheduler. There will be no changes for any reason.
5. Weather Cancellations - If in the event of game cancellations i.e weather the appropriate SUSC Staff Member has the sole authority to make any change. All teams will be contacted if changes are necessary via phone call and e-mail. This website will also be updated. It is the job of the Team Contact to notify ALL their players of changes of schedule and cancellations.
6. All Scheduled games must start on time. Teams not ready to start 5 minutes after the scheduled time with lose by forfeiture.
7. Competitive League Schedules (Adult): Six game seasons. Double-headers may be scheduled randomly in certain leagues due to an uneven number of teams participating.
Please contact David Burgess at email@example.com with questions.